DeepseekerADS
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2013
- Messages
- 15,094
- Reaction score
- 21,756
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW, VA - Bull Mountain
- Detector(s) used
- CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I spent yesterday evening tumbling my pennies, tonight I'll do my clad.
I also have the set-up for electrolysis, but have yet to use it. I do have a number of finds to "cook" when I get the gumption.
I've been considering getting an ultra-sonic gizmo as well.
But, I watched a Youtube video last night while tumbling along - and that video actually stated to do the sonic stuff in times in the seconds - to prevent removal of native material.
Anyone have experience on this?
I also have the set-up for electrolysis, but have yet to use it. I do have a number of finds to "cook" when I get the gumption.
I've been considering getting an ultra-sonic gizmo as well.
But, I watched a Youtube video last night while tumbling along - and that video actually stated to do the sonic stuff in times in the seconds - to prevent removal of native material.
Anyone have experience on this?
And not sure what you know about it. There are a few things to consider when looking at it and trying to determine, What machine, what solution(that is a whole world by its self), to use heat or not, timing, etc....







