What's new

Unbelievable! Dime Box Trifecta!!!!

Philmont_709n2

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Unbelievable! I got a bunch of handrolls earlier today and got 2 silver roosevelts a 1962D and a 1964D then decided to go get some more dimes at another bank. I bought 1 box and went home to check them out. I pulled out the rolls with obvious silver rims and scored 2 roosevelts and my very first mercury dime!!! A 1944 I was so excited!!! Then I looked through all the other rolls until my eyes came upon a roll with a very thin dark rim that had no hint of copper. I knew in my heart exactly what it was going to be. But it couldnt be could it? What are the chances of finding 2 rosies, a merc and... A 1916 S Barber DIME!!!! :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • 100_1714.webp
    100_1714.webp
    290.9 KB · Views: 477
  • 100_1721.webp
    100_1721.webp
    207.1 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
I am headed to that bank to pick up anything left by you! Congrats :hello2:
 
That must have felt great. I am still waiting for my first Barber.
 
Very nice find on the Barber and other silver. I like the way you worded your post. Interesting too. Someone just found the first year of issue for the Barber and you just found the last year issue.
 
unbelievable....now go back and buy all the coins they have. you never know what else may have been dumped there :thumbsup:
BTW....you broke rule #22....upon finding a Barber coin you must make a cheesy haircutting reference in the title of your post ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom