ROCKateer Full Member Joined Aug 3, 2013 Messages 168 Reaction score 283 Golden Thread 0 Location Shawnee, KS. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #1 I'll put a YouTube link. Heart stopping. [emoji4] Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #2 That's a beauty.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #3 Small point but a very nice one, congrats
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #4 Very, Very Nice!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #5 Good find !
ROCKateer Full Member Joined Aug 3, 2013 Messages 168 Reaction score 283 Golden Thread 0 Location Shawnee, KS. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 21, 2017 Thread Owner #6
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #7 That's sweat!
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 21, 2017 #8 Great point amazing!! A small one has always been on my list.
huntress104 Hero Member Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 566 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Jun 21, 2017 #9 very nice little point. I have found a couple of small ones myself. I love to see them posted. Congratulations those little ones are hard to find.
very nice little point. I have found a couple of small ones myself. I love to see them posted. Congratulations those little ones are hard to find.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #10 Yep. Very nice! Congrats!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #11 I find plenty of small points I get excited when I find a big one. Grass is always greener type of thing I guess.
I find plenty of small points I get excited when I find a big one. Grass is always greener type of thing I guess.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2017 #12 Pretty little guy! Good eye on that one, it's awesome!
PullTabSlayer Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2017 Messages 193 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Troy Missouri Detector(s) used That one I grab for the day. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2017 #13 Very Nice! I found its twin in st Charles county a few months back.