What's new

Underwater with Fisher CZ-21

BepiPresot

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
North east Italy
Detector(s) used
White's Pi Pro, E-Trac, Safari, CZ21 10,5", Excalibur II 8"
Hi everybody.
I made a new video and I hope you like it. The ring is 4,3 gr. 18 k.

 
Upvote 0
excellent job.....I can tell you arent hunting in my area....water is too clear
 
It is lots clearer than some of the freshwater lakes. Nice vid.
 
Thanks for sharing, that was cool..... I hope to find some good stuff in the fresh water lakes and rivers when I move back to the NW... Lot's of people float the rivers there...
 
Thanks everybody. It seems fresh water but it is salt water in North East of Italy.
 
Ullallà!!!

Very very good job!!!

How do you tell in Italy??? You have a CULO CHE FA PAURA?

:-)
 
Amadeus_21_1/2 said:
Ullallà!!!

Very very good job!!!

How do you tell in Italy??? You have a CULO CHE FA PAURA?

:-)
I know you. You are Bananajoe :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom