indy46 Greenie Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 18 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2014 Thread Owner #1 On a Youtube spree and found this..worth the 11 minutes! How many of these undocumented sites do you think exist in America? Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
On a Youtube spree and found this..worth the 11 minutes! How many of these undocumented sites do you think exist in America?
relicmeister Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 2,152 Golden Thread 0 Location Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley Detector(s) used XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 6, 2014 #2 Thanks for posting this fascinating vid.I'm sure there are some undocumented sites , but more as yet undiscovered ones. At least I like to believe that.
Thanks for posting this fascinating vid.I'm sure there are some undocumented sites , but more as yet undiscovered ones. At least I like to believe that.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Mar 7, 2014 #3 If he surveyed that area, it would be on file somewhere. Probably some log books somewhere, Maybe in the unseen part of the Smithsonian. Frank...
If he surveyed that area, it would be on file somewhere. Probably some log books somewhere, Maybe in the unseen part of the Smithsonian. Frank...