What's new

Unexpected Confederate surprise

ynpto804

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
646
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out into a field before the crops are planted for the last time yesterday. This place has produced tons of fired bullets but really nothing else. So I was more than surprised when this nice Kepi A popped out of the ground. I also found a large bell that seems to be made out of the same material as tombac buttons. It's super cool and was 24 inches down. I have had a great year so far as this is my 4th confederate button in 2 weeks. I hope it keeps up. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462118406.944252.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462118418.745738.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462118429.792674.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462118446.130150.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462118456.193080.webp
 
Upvote 48
Nice Confederate button! Congrats!
 
Nice find, congrats!
 
Awesome button ynpto804 :thumbsup: I've found some of those white metal bell piece before and I also didn't know they made bells from that material. Great hunt.
 
That's a sweet button,congrats!
 
Color me Jealous!! Congrats
 
Got out into a field before the crops are planted for the last time yesterday. This place has produced tons of fired bullets but really nothing else. So I was more than surprised when this nice Kepi A popped out of the ground. I also found a large bell that seems to be made out of the same material as tombac buttons. It's super cool and was 24 inches down. I have had a great year so far as this is my 4th confederate button in 2 weeks. I hope it keeps up.View attachment 1306984View attachment 1306985View attachment 1306986View attachment 1306987View attachment 1306988

A Dang Fine Button & in Great shape . U THE MAN!!! 'For Now' lol
 
Great hunt!! Love the button. Sounds like a good place to hunt. Keep us in the loop.

HH, Relic Nut
 
That button is awesome! I hope to see one of them emerge from the ground someday. :)
 
You have found a truly unique site. There is a great deal of history there. Was it a battlefield? Sounds like it. Keep us posted please...
 
Nice finds congrats on the bell and button.
 
nice button! that happened to me this year too found a killer place and found some good button (including the 2 in my avatar) a couple of days before they planted it and now I have to wait to who knows when! anybody know when they harvest corn? thats a killer place your at love the button.
 
Very nice Confederate button.
 
Congrats on a nice Block A. A lot of them were tin backed and the backs are now gone. But yours looks good.
 
Congrats on a nice Block A. A lot of them were tin backed and the backs are now gone. But yours looks good.

I've dug two tin backs in the last couple weeks, A and a C both of the backs are gone. It's nice to find one a English one from time to time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom