Unexpected Pile of coins

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have permission to detect here by way they don’t mess around the area is covered with no Trespassing signs all over and a few ones that let you know the area is recorded by cameras.
For the people who just decide to go 4wheeling or trespassing the security department is kind enough to put up pictures of folks who got arrested for trespassing that should do the job!! Sweet feeling I can do my thing and have no issues.
Now this this area it has a ton of potential the beautiful stone walls and a pretty waterfall lots of acres woods ponds
Today was second time here and I was rewarded well to dig 15 1938 Nova Scotia coins late birthday present 😁all same hole. a couple were bent I realized they were stacked on top of each other the bend fits next coin well.
possible ran over by something
I decided to use the Whites Eagle Spectrum today gets the job done. The the first signal was reading half dollar and I’m just laid in the shove 4” out pops the first I think the deepest one was only 7” all in the same area clumped with mud stuck to them. I really had no clue to what they were even trying to clean them in the steam no luck I was just hope something old not like everyone has dug the “Rat coin” thinking it was something cool.
The waterfall and stone work is amazing.
Thank you for looking HH

MIchael
A8107B5A-FAD7-489C-AB0B-04884DE472B1.jpeg

Upvote 25

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have permission to detect here by way they don’t mess around the area is covered with no Trespassing signs all over and a few ones that let you know the area is recorded by cameras.
For the people who just decide to go 4wheeling or trespassing the security department is kind enough to put up pictures of folks who got arrested for trespassing that should do the job!! Sweet feeling I can do my thing and have no issues.
Now this this area it has a ton of potential the beautiful stone walls and a pretty waterfall lots of acres woods ponds
Today was second time here and I was rewarded well to dig 15 1938 Nova Scotia coins late birthday present 😁all same hole. a couple were bent I realized they were stacked on top of each other the bend fits next coin well.
I decided to use the Whites Eagle Spectrum today gets the job done. The the first signal was reading half dollar and I’m just laid in the shove 4” out pops the first I think the deepest one was only 7” all in the same area clumped with mud stuck to them. I really had no clue to what they were even trying to clean them in the steam no luck I was just hope something old not like everyone has dug the “Rat coin” thinking it was something cool.
Thank you for looking HH

MIchael View attachment 2055214
View attachment 2055215
That’s Awesome!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

OP
OP
michael NY

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for looking HH

MIchael View attachment 2055214
View attachment 2055215
i just found this information today the coins are tokens to celebrate a race verry cool stuff

Attachments

• 08EFF955-BB97-43D2-B346-B21E8C84917F.png
    08EFF955-BB97-43D2-B346-B21E8C84917F.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 22

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread