cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Apr 16, 2023 #1 Dug this morning. Fair amount of pottery pieces in hole. I’m guessing copper but may be wrong. If anyone has any idea I would love to know. Thank y’all!
Dug this morning. Fair amount of pottery pieces in hole. I’m guessing copper but may be wrong. If anyone has any idea I would love to know. Thank y’all!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2023 #2 cajundetector said: ...If anyone has any idea I would love to know... Click to expand... I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. Upvote 1
cajundetector said: ...If anyone has any idea I would love to know... Click to expand... I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.