SouthJerseyJim
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 745
- Reaction score
- 574
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Nova Cæsarea
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- T2 LTD 13" Detech
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Ya I couldn't believe i found either. Started hunting an old stage coach area and stumbled across an Eagle button in the middle of the road. Further up started detecting in the brush and eyeball this baby sticking out of the ground. I dont have much faith that it is CW period, more like WW1 or 2 but none the less it is a navy peacoat with almost all the buttons still attached. Was wondering if anyone has an age approx or vaule. Thanks for the help! 
I hope those buttons date back a ways... can you tell what might be written on the back of them? 



Thanks for all the info. Im thinking we narrowed it down bewteen WW1 and 2.
, then you have a hippie generation pea-coat, since the collar area would be where some sweat was produced
.......NGE







