What's new

Unique frames of scrapers I made

intensecrasher

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
258
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a ton of thumb scrapers and finally got around to framing some of them. I made the frames and can post instructions/dimensions if anyone is interested.

892643_4947610001511_1010486912_o.webp887360_4947605361395_998915724_o.webp
 
Upvote 0
I like the colorful array of materials. That frame on the right is patterned to form a hand or foot print and the other looks like a turtle maybe. Very nice! 8-)
 
Yes it is a hand print and a turtle. My brother and I visited a place called the Jeffers Petroglyphs Historic Site in Minnesota awhile back and I got the inspiration from looking at two of the drawings.

I literally have boxes full of scrapers and wanted to display some. Over the years we actually got tired of picking them up and started leaving them for others to enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Id like to find a scraper or anything whole of worked flint. I have been finding some things but they always have some damage some where. Nice frames and I thought the one on the right was a bear print when I saw it and of course the other is a turtle.
 
Nice displays...
 
I thought bear print as well

Yeah, it's kinda funky for a hand print. It was pretty hard to find the right scrapers and put them in the right position.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom