United State Decides to weigh in on People vs. Rinehart!

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI

In a turn of events, The Obama administration has now entered amicus curiae in support of the State of California. Not good!

"The Obama Administration thinks it’s just fine for California to outlaw suction dredging. This further demonstrates the degree to which the Department of Justice has become a lawless tool for the Left, and how this Administration continues to nullify every law passed by Congress that is offensive to the Left." -James Buchal

Read it here...
United States weighs In on People vs. Rinehart! | PEOPLE V RINEHART

Upvote 0

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
im getting a warning when i click the link. i cant find anything on it when i google it. this is very bad news. as if i didnt hate this regime enough, the judicial system is our only hope agianst this corruption. problem is the corruption has very likely already overtaken the judicial system. sorry for the politics, but with this issue its unavoidable.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Link worked for me Brandon

ratled

As always -PLEASE help Brandon

James Buchal
C/O Brandon Rinehart case
3425 S.E. Yamhill, Suite 100,
Portland , OR 97214

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! That is one of the best examples of "circular logic" I think I've even seen. A long read but interesting to see how they look at things at that level. While I'm not a lawyer I have gotten pretty good at reading "Legalese" and in places they seem to be contradicting themselves. Often in the same paragraph no less.

OP
OP
Bnugget

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you catch the part where they would prefer me to divert the river and use excavators and dragline buckets in lieu of suction dredging with 4" dredge? WTF?

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah... I caught that part Brandon. If I had the money I'd do EXACTY what they said to do just to tick them off. If the state gives you any grief, whip a copy of this on them and watch their reaction! (Yes... I do have a sarcastic sense of humor at the best of times! Flat out twisted the remainder.)

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you catch the part where they would prefer me to divert the river and use excavators and dragline buckets in lieu of suction dredging with 4" dredge? WTF?

Can you use this "preferred method" as part of of your new POO? NFS should fast track your request!!!!

S

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ok,

Attachments

• reinhartExcavator.jpg
    reinhartExcavator.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 116

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't get it, government continue's to issue permits to take a endangered or protected fish
think it is high time to issue citation with them folks with rod and reel closer then 100 ft to a waterway

Listed species believed to or known to occur in California

it's going to be a uphill battle, until we can get the all small ;part time weekend warriors miners to vote for those law makers that support suction dredging and mining in general, my observation from years of prospecting and meeting people, almost all nice people, but have a diffferant priority, not just in California
Brandon keep up the good work, if this is the best the left have, they need a cheating justice system

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2c we are Not supposed to understand it....just get it in the end.....:tongue3:......anything else I have to say would be :censored: as usual so f'm' all-John

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea well the point is that 'We" can't accept it as "business as usual". I read the whole thing Brandon...you took the words right out of my mouth....You can't dredge but, that doesn't make your claim unusable you can still do this....YEA RIGHT!....we're still behind you man!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Think John Godfrey could of used that in his defense for his diversion.

Don't you worry 2c fisherman aren't exempt their just further down the list. California already phasing in the no lead ban for hunting, within what 5 years I think it be a done deal.

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut for once too, I ain't got one nice thing to say, except thank you to Brandon and those helping him. Oh and COME ON JAN 2017!!!!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry, could not find the 637 thread, so i thought i would bump up another very important matter
this is from another site, the words in my head was sayin no no no no no
Hey gang, today was the day the state Assembly was supposed to vote on SB637 and SB209. I can only speculate why they didn't vote on those bills but we need to hound the Assembly like never before. Please blitz the Democrats on 637 (we have the Republicans on our side already). We need to also push hard on both parties in regards to 209. Please visit stopsb637.org for a list of contact info and talking points. Everyone needs to do this. Voting resumes on Thursday so we have today and tomorrow to hammer them. Be relentless and take no prisoners, these bills must be defeated! Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread