University of Arizona Library list of titles of lost treasure

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yuma's gold has been found and mined in the Galleros. Saw the map of all the claims at the B of Mines in Tucson back in 1980. As my brother and I were not part of any "Mining Company" the Eng. showed us the claims there. Starts on the Eastern top wall and down the side into the valley and back up the other side. Don't know how old they were but they were all Gold claims.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just exploring the site, clicking whatever links took me somewhere. Clicked on Collections at the top of the main page, and then:

Documentary Relations of the Southwest

The archaeological research and collections of ASM provide the 'prehistory' before written accounts. Documentary Relations of the Southwest (DRSW) provides the research tools and finding aids to the written record that began with the arrival of the Spanish explorers in the 1530's. The 1,500 microfilm reels of documents, many of them collected by the Jesuit Historical Institute, include the diaries of explorers and reports of missionaries and soldiers.

The entire site is certainly worthy of exploration and could make good research.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions