What's new

Unknown artists name HELP!!!

coro

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagejpeg_2_6.webpimagejpeg_2_4.webp
 
I think it says Kureghian but I didn't find any artists by that name on the internet.

Knowing where you found it might help in the search.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
It was part of a First national Bank of chicago collection i believe. Cant find it in their archives. Driving me insane:)
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you so much !!!!
 
Upvote 0
OK. Since this one is solved I will take the opportunity to hijack this thread and ask the question... What is it about art?

What makes this picture collectable? I don't get. Seems like if you dipped a rat's tail in ink and turned the cat loose you could get similar results.

That said, I guess "collectable" does NOT always mean "valuable".

Any opinions?

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom