What's new

✅ SOLVED Unknown dime,trying to id

mercury1

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,650
Reaction score
533
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all. Found this dime in a string roll today. Huge amount of wear and trying to id. I'm thinking it's a barber but hard to tell. Obverse is worn smooth. Reverse has faint detail showing. Any thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • image-1068769211.webp
    image-1068769211.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-939703732.webp
    image-939703732.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 115
  • image-4163595908.webp
    image-4163595908.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3666073705.webp
    image-3666073705.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 120
Dominican Republic 10 centavos, 90% silver. 1937-1961 type.

Like this:

Dominican%20Republic%201937%2010%20Centavos%20MS60.jpg



I can see the "Patria" over the shield on your coin.




This is a duplicate of the post in the CRH forum.
 
Upvote 0
sagittarius98 said:
Dominican Republic 10 centavos, 90% silver. 1937-1961 type.

Like this:

I can see the "Patria" over the shield on your coin.

This is a duplicate of the post in the CRH forum.

Cool. Thanks sag. I wasn't thinking foreign. It did have a silver ping and you say 90% so goes in with my foreign silver.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom