Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 28, 2012 #1 Hey folks, here's an interesting one. I have no clue what this little lead piece is. Looks to have had silver gilting. Maybe a game piece? Attachments 2012-01-29 001.webp 44.6 KB · Views: 247 2012-01-29 002.webp 42.8 KB · Views: 247 2012-01-29 003.webp 47.6 KB · Views: 240
Hey folks, here's an interesting one. I have no clue what this little lead piece is. Looks to have had silver gilting. Maybe a game piece?
TheCannonballGuy Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 13,465 Golden Thread 0 Location Occupied CSA (Richmond VA) Detector(s) used White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 28, 2012 #2 I almost never make a WAG here in the What-Is-It forum, but for some reason I'm prompted to try a guess on this mystery-object. It looks like a model airplane propeller which has three of its four blades broken off. Upvote 0
I almost never make a WAG here in the What-Is-It forum, but for some reason I'm prompted to try a guess on this mystery-object. It looks like a model airplane propeller which has three of its four blades broken off.
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2012 #3 Almost looks like a broken toy airplane propeller. Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2012 #4 Ooh, missed it by that much. Lol. Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 28, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Ha! It is!!! Great ID Upvote 0