What's new

✅ SOLVED UNKNOWN TOKEN-CIVIL WAR?

Fentonian

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
254
Reaction score
2,179
Golden Thread
1
Location
Ohio
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this token with the nox-800 today, came in at a 16-18, anyone able to help me identify it or any advice on how to clean it up? Thanks in advance!!! The IHPS are 1865, 1867 and 1870 (holed)
 

Attachments

  • 911A0C70-0C5C-4921-9FC0-202A50767B41.webp
    911A0C70-0C5C-4921-9FC0-202A50767B41.webp
    699.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 121E7B12-A05C-4017-94B7-269392D5A8BC.webp
    121E7B12-A05C-4017-94B7-269392D5A8BC.webp
    624.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 2F5A1815-51B8-43D9-AFD1-6467443E6827.webp
    2F5A1815-51B8-43D9-AFD1-6467443E6827.webp
    541 KB · Views: 62
Congrats on the finds! I have a copy of U.S. Civil War Store Cards (Fuld) and I was able to look up this token based on the star in wreath design. That led me to the identify the issuer as J.S. Queeby of Peru, Indiana.

There are a few different varieties of his token. I think yours is the 23310/1384 and looks as if it is the one most commonly seen.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3047.webp
    IMG_3047.webp
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3048.webp
    IMG_3048.webp
    982 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3050.webp
    IMG_3050.webp
    1 MB · Views: 61
Upvote 0
Thanks for the help with the identification of this token! It’s exactly the one I found!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom