What's new

Unknown~ US Army

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The back reads(strike for liberty) suggesting, maybe a cigarette pack protector? or suggesting the US army going on strike. lol j/k any one? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC00014.webp
    DSC00014.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00015.webp
    DSC00015.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 503
  • DSC00008.webp
    DSC00008.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC00010.webp
    DSC00010.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 491
  • DSC00009.webp
    DSC00009.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC00014.webp
    DSC00014.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC00015.webp
    DSC00015.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 492
Lol we love to learn everything we can on items we did not know anything about until we find them and we want you to know how much you all are appreciated. I will do a search and post what I find so we all may learn. I just get "caught up" with everything that's going on at camp so, I will do the search now to see what I come up with...Thanks! mike
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • Matchbox_Holder_2.webp
    Matchbox_Holder_2.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
Hello. Newbie here.
I will say though that the matchbook cover is indeed WW1. I have one thats almost mint that
my great grandfather told me was his dads. My great great grandfathers. He didnt smoke. But was
given it to carry overseas. Because of the damp weather. He sent it home. Of course he then died in 1918
of the Flu pandemic.
I have pics. Will post after I figure out site.
I have a Garret 300. Never been before. Seems like a fun hobby.
Anypointers????
 
Upvote 0
Hello. Newbie here.
I will say though that the matchbook cover is indeed WW1. I have one thats almost mint that
my great grandfather told me was his dads. My great great grandfathers. He didnt smoke. But was
given it to carry overseas. Because of the damp weather. He sent it home. Of course he then died in 1918
of the Flu pandemic.
I have pics. Will post after I figure out site.
I have a Garret 300. Never been before. Seems like a fun hobby.
Anypointers????

Pointers hmmmm.........Get out and dig every target until you get the feel for it and learn what to ignore, oh and always remember to fill your holes in. Other than that enjoy the hunt for history and treasure, the fresh air and the exercise.

Welcome to the madness and addiction, and to TNet from Panama City, Florida......
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom