What's new

unknown

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this hunting during a "window" of 40 degree weather yesterday. 5 inches deep. civil war battle site. I don't think that it is war related but, Id like to know what it is. anyone know???
 

Attachments

  • 115_0993.webp
    115_0993.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 115_0994.webp
    115_0994.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 352
It looks like a wick holder for a lantern .
 
Upvote 0
Pic #2 shows what appears to be thread ???. Wick holders don't have threads. I have 5 of them
 
Upvote 0
crazyjarhead said:
Pic #2 shows what appears to be thread ???. Wick holders don't have threads. I have 5 of them
Mine does...it screws into the lamp.....
 

Attachments

  • burner.webp
    burner.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
Sage, you'll have to come up with a harder one then that one to stump these guys, :icon_study: I agree, it's part of a lamp! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom