joesdigs
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2012
- Messages
- 593
- Reaction score
- 249
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer XS
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was out today for a few hours.. I've never seen so many pieces of foil in one place... I was finding it everywhere.. I got one good signal and my god it turned out to be a coin I've been dreaming of finding... I've found a few but crusty and mostly too far gone to ID.. Well look how this 321 year old W&M half penny came out of the ground.... I near cried with delight 

Attachments
Upvote
74

BTW Mr. Joe, I loved to see your use of the term "gobsmacked" My Father's family were County Clare Irish and since most all of my elders have passed, I don't get to hear that term anymore...are you of Irish decent?






