What's new

Unusual & Crazy Finds Today! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmartin0693

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
280
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Bend, North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unusual & Crazy Looking Finds Today! WOW!

I found three things today and I have actually decided to post this even though there was some misunderstandings. I come in peace. However, after a day like today things don't really end up being quite so peaceful. Maybe someone out there wants to kill me? There is some strange presence around. A cool, damp flow of air dispersed throughout this creek valley this evening. On my first trip there to the site today, I got off my 4wheeler, walked down to the creek and the first rock I saw I picked up. Looks like a tomahawk or hatchet to me. That is the first group of pictures I post. I took a short break to go get some dog food and feed my Red Tick English dog named "Ruby Jewels." I decided to go back to the creek. I got out there and just stood in the creek with my boots. Boy, if it was deep enough I would have jumped in after a hot day of mowing yards like it was today. I observed a few things and I happen to see a lengthy shape along the bank on the other side of the creek. I just pulled it out and laid it back down. My brain was thinking "large and unusual." I am not trying to find anything significant b/c I'm kinda burned out on this right now. I just couldn't keep my eyes off that large blade-looking stone laying there. That is the second pictured item. It measures approximately 8-3/4" long by 2-1/4" wide and about an inch thick in the thickest area. Just holding that thing in my hand, made me think someone was watching the whole time. Walking back to the 4wheeler, I just happened to look at the ground and saw a gun laying there. My "Final Destination" instincts kicked in and I thought someone wants to shoot me today. Dang, I think some Indian made that to shoot me with. There looks to be some chipping to design that shape. That is my last group of pictures. Or maybe its the Grim Reaper and I am next on his list. Will the Grim Reaper rise from his shadowed tomb? Wooo! Lol! Alright, I'm serious now. I will not say anything in this posting unless I need to. I will just absorb your opinions into consideration and I thank you for your views. Bmartin is sorry! Thanks and have a bless day!

NOTE: It may take me a few minutes to get these pictures up. I want you to please observe each picture carefully and respond humbly.
 

Attachments

  • 0530131616a.webp
    0530131616a.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 0530131615.webp
    0530131615.webp
    161.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 0530131615a.webp
    0530131615a.webp
    157.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 0530131615b.webp
    0530131615b.webp
    151.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 0530131616.webp
    0530131616.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The unusually large blade-looking stone. I am speechless!
 

Attachments

  • 0530131927.webp
    0530131927.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 0530131927a.webp
    0530131927a.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 0530131928.webp
    0530131928.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 0530131930.webp
    0530131930.webp
    92.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 0530131924.webp
    0530131924.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 0530131925.webp
    0530131925.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 85
Ahhhh, this is what the Grim Reaper may shoot me with. That one there will put a hurtin' won't it? Lol! I'm just pickin'.
 

Attachments

  • 0530131939.webp
    0530131939.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 0530131938.webp
    0530131938.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 0530131937a.webp
    0530131937a.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 0530131938a.webp
    0530131938a.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
It is pretty clear at this point that you are now just trolling the site. Have fun with that I guess.
 
This is an artifact forum. Why are you posting rocks? Thread is locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom