What's new

UP date about me

utah1066

Full Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
240
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
I am a new-be in this MD field but have been reading lots and lots of info and hunting for some time just all paper work and :icon_study: :icon_study: :icon_study: I am a Truck driver and have been all over the U.S.A, And I am hoping to land a better driving job which will keep me home every night and weekends off, were I will have a life agen I have been trying to get back home for the last two or three weeks since my first post , and do some more mding should have put it in the truck :tard: I am in Weatherford,TX until Monday
when i pick up a load going back home ;D until then it read and learn :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: LOL :wave:
 
I've read posts from other drivers who take their detectors on the road. You will spot places to hunt along the way!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom