What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION (UPDATE) FINALLY! First GOLD ring of the season - Paige is going to be happy (UPDATE)

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I returned Paige's class ring to her about a week ago and I received this in the mail today....


005.webp


The ring was worth about $95 in scrap but there was no way that one was going to get scrapped. I love this hobby. :icon_pirat:


012.webp
​
 
Nice post!!

That was a good thing that you did,biggmike :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice going!! It's been 45 years since I lost my class ring and I still miss it. The happness you gave that girl made it all worth while.
 
gret job indeed!!!!
 
Way to go Mike.
 
You did great. :thumbsup:
 
good job -Best to you
 
Glad you were able to return her class ring Mike.
The happiness you gave back to her is shown in
the words of her TY letter to you. :thumbsup: Nice job.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congratulation!! And good job.
 
You got the scrap price and the good feeling of returning the ring...nice...oh yeah, karma too.
 
You got the scrap price and the good feeling of returning the ring...nice...oh yeah, karma too.

Thanks.... I got a nice 14K the next time out. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great job Mike!
 
Very cool .I always try to find the owners or make an attempt .Of class rings and wedding bands.Only the ones that have some kind of identification.
 
This is the definition of Integrity. Great Job Mike!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom