kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I read the manual and put my excal together
,pretty easy went out tuesday,down Kailua side,only few coins and bottle caps.
.Then I took it out this morning before I worked,,
I'm really not sure of the tones,but I put it in PP,volume-up,disc-1,sens-7-threshold just till I hear the hum..I did try putting it on disc but it was chatter here chatter there,,gotta learn it to see if it is running in smooth operation..
This is what I got,that Kuuipo(means sweetheart)
is a silver ring,buried for a long time.Then the
Tungsten and 2 junk ring..For my first time out,I didn't know what to expect,especially the tones,it's kinda like a sound of wolves,like woo-woo,I just have to meet up with some Excal hunters.
I guess my Excal works if I found targets,
one thing I do know is I will get a straight shaft and better headphones
Attached Images
,pretty easy went out tuesday,down Kailua side,only few coins and bottle caps.
.Then I took it out this morning before I worked,,
I'm really not sure of the tones,but I put it in PP,volume-up,disc-1,sens-7-threshold just till I hear the hum..I did try putting it on disc but it was chatter here chatter there,,gotta learn it to see if it is running in smooth operation..This is what I got,that Kuuipo(means sweetheart)
Tungsten and 2 junk ring..For my first time out,I didn't know what to expect,especially the tones,it's kinda like a sound of wolves,like woo-woo,I just have to meet up with some Excal hunters.I guess my Excal works if I found targets,

Attached Images
Attachments
Upvote
0







