What's new

Upgraded To A Big Wedding Band Yesterday

Seener53

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
761
Reaction score
424
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got desperate the other day and took to the beach. Upon arrival I saw the water was frozen but some spots had holes in the the 1/4" ice. So I jumped in and started breaking up the ice with my scoop. Then I had to push away the broken chunks under the unbroken ice. I cleared up an 80' by 40' section and started detecting. After about two hours I only had 1 nickel, 2 memorials and 2 wheaties to show for. Now I had that "losers lounge" feeling and Bam I came across a nice loud signal. Took me about 10 minutes to recover it, glad I didn't give up. This was the prize

image-465625255.webp

A 13gram 14k white gold with 4 diamonds :)
And it's a perfect fit too :)


image-589188353.webp

HH to all!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Super looking ring and 13 g to boot. Very Nice. Be gentle with the wife, she may have sentimental value attached to your original wedding ring. HH, Papa
 
Super looking ring and 13 g to boot. Very Nice. Be gentle with the wife, she may have sentimental value attached to your original wedding ring. HH, Papa

Nah, she likes this one, and it matches her platinum band so a win win :)
 
that is a beauty! congrats!
 
AWESOME GOLD! CONGRATS!
 
Congratulations on that gorgeous white gold /diamond ring find !:hello2:

I love the syle of that band!

Terrific detecting!!...keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
Take the ring off quick.... as soon as your hands warm up, it will not come off without a dunk in cold water again.........

Great effort with even a greater reward! Nice ring.

Cliff
 
Congratulations on that gorgeous white gold /diamond ring find !:hello2:

I love the syle of that band!

Terrific detecting!!...keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine, and I'll try lol.
 
Take the ring off quick.... as soon as your hands warm up, it will not come off without a dunk in cold water again.........

Great effort with even a greater reward! Nice ring.

Cliff

Thank you.
 
a true die hard to get out there and break up the ice like that and you were well rewarded
nice chunk of gold Seener :sunny:
 
Breaking ice to get ice is nice. WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom