What's new

US button? Please help ID.

relic lover

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this US item in a lawn to a late 1800s house today. It is brass with traces of gold gilt. What is it? Can anyone pot a date to it?
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    100.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 239
Collar Brass. 20th century.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey, I didn't know that was solved! Back to the present, I am pretty sure my uncle had a couple of those on his Army Uniform in the 1950s. I think it's a general service thing but the age could run over a large range of years. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Thanks all :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom