What's new

US military horse blinders. Date?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with a date on these blinders?
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 148.webp
    what are they relics 148.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 634
  • what are they relics 149.webp
    what are they relics 149.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 471
  • what are they relics 150.webp
    what are they relics 150.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 468
Looks like WWI era to me, Mike, but I may be wrong.
 
Upvote 0
That's what I am thinking. I am just waiting on a confirmation.
 
Upvote 0
They are WWI Era.
 
Upvote 0
Mine are a little different.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom