What's new

US thingee, what is it?

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dug this today under a clothesline, I about gave up it was so deep, gave me a quarter signal, so I kept going, any clue what it is? here is front and back
 

Attachments

  • S6302307.webp
    S6302307.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 298
  • S6302308.webp
    S6302308.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 292
Good call, Nick! :thumbsup:

It's part of the case of a late 19th - early 20th century warded brass padlock made by the E. T. Fraim Co. of Lancaster, PA.

locked 003.webp
 
Upvote 0
Okay, hold out your hand, kid. We're out of cones!
 
Upvote 0
interesting, I wish the whole lock was in the hole!
 
Upvote 0
This padlock was found by Nana and another member recently and a post is here in What is It but I cant find it. I saved Nanas pic.
 

Attachments

  • padlock and finds nana.webp
    padlock and finds nana.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 261
  • padlock and finds nana.webp
    padlock and finds nana.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom