Used Ace 350 price

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id stick with $220 u dont wanna lose alot sounds fair , u will get it season us just starting up so it wont last Long u can compare a little on prices from eBay factor in shipping as well & ull c that $220 is pretty fair its a good detector easy to learn. Me i like keepin a back up detector or 1 totaly different to compare with my other good luck with the sale

Remember dont jump on ur first offer sounds like he was quick to respond lol

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold mine about 1 month ago, it had been well used, I used it as my " Throw it in the trunk " detector. I had asked 225, but let it go to a local guy from a local board for $200, got permission to hunt his old family farm as a throw in. Worked for me

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a couple of plug nickels and three dead batteries.

Ps I am keeping the other five dead batteries for something a little nicer.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a couple of plug nickels and three dead batteries.

Ps I am keeping the other five dead batteries for something a little nicer.

Why are you so negative every time you post?

You know a lot of stuff you write on here seems to be "just to stir the pot" kinda stuff- which admittedly can be fun if you know the person real well and you make it clear you're only kidding around.

This guy's just asking for a little help, just an opinion if he's about on par with what this particular detector goes for on the used market?

Why are you being insulting toward him?

We get it ok? Trust me, everybody here gets it. You hate Garrett...... got it ok...... good..... whatever. Move along to your next phase annoying.

Maybe you could whine and complain about something other than Garret..... You know just to change it up a bit?

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why are you so negative every time you post?

You know a lot of stuff you write on here seems to be "just to stir the pot" kinda stuff- which admittedly can be fun if you know the person real well and you make it clear you're only kidding around.

This guy's just asking for a little help, just an opinion if he's about on par with what this particular detector goes for on the used market?

Why are you being insulting toward him?

We get it ok? Trust me, everybody here gets it. You hate Garrett...... got it ok...... good..... whatever. Move along to your next phase annoying.

Maybe you could whine and complain about something other than Garret..... You know just to change it up a bit?

Why so serious? Okay make it all 8 batteries. If I were selling it used, I would say if you get anything more than half what you paid for it, you are in the good.

And if you could not tell that that was humor, then you really need to loosen up. And like I said before I really love my ProPointer :-).

reo131

May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just scroll down any posts from this as#####.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking on selling my used ace 350 on Craigslist and was wondering what would be a good price? I said $250 than the guy said $190 than I said $220. Is that a good price? Thanks!
looks fine to me. happy hunting.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just scroll down any posts from this as#####.

This as a first post. Nice!
Doubt you'll last long!

OP- I'd say if you can get $220 that would be good!
I just sold my Coinmaster Pro (used) for $200 with an extra coil.

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fella's right there are deals out there I to just sold my whites prism 4 $150 to another t net member

reg11756

Feb 4, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites SURF PI; MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any price you are willing to take so you can use the $$ for something u want is a "good" price. I just bought a two year old unused/mint Surf PI for $400 from a guy in Louisiana. It was good for him and for me, but I would never have sold that for $400! And if the detector gets a good home and some use then everybody wins, right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread