What's new

Utah Arrow Heads, Spearhead (and an awl?)

troseph_ut

Greenie
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lehi, UT
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Over the years I have found a couple points... Here they are... Anyone know if any might have some value?

I found the huge one on the shore of the Jordan river in Lehi, UT. The awl was found at Gold Hill, UT. The others Koosharem.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3400-1.webp
    DSCF3400-1.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,847
Upvote 0
Nice bunch of stuff. Looks well made.

I'm not authority, but the light one looks like a drill.

But, thats just my thought.
 
The large one fits the description of an archaic knife, very nice example. The other is a drill,
small red/orange one can`t tell if whole or broken. Large tooth...Grizzly bear?
Knife, drill do have some value. Email me if you want to know. hntrstrx@comcast.net
 
From looking at it, the small narrow one is whole. The black one and the red one are obviously broken, the rest are whole.
 
Certainly. I'll post them when I get home. Could someone give me an oprx. age on any of them? I'll post a close up and a kml with the spots I found each of them.
 
The Archaic knife would be 6000 to 4000 yrs before present. The drill could be the same age
up to contact time with the whites.
 
Very nice Artifacts.
Welcome Rege-pa, & troseph-ut, to Treasure -Net,
& Indian Artifacts section.

Fossis...............
 
just my guess but i'd say knife on top 45-65 drill 60-100 dont take no less.this is just a amature guess
 

Attachments

  • xfbrynyr.webp
    xfbrynyr.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 700

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom