What's new

Vacation Blues turns to gold

Chuck-N-Detroit

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
52
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warren, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Equinox and Deus
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I feel like I can recover a lot of targets but I never counted them to really know. I am on vacation but had a few set backs: A cold, fell and landed on my shoulder and car rental problems. So, believe it or not, I was only out one full day. 8 hours hunting 350 targets found 30 rings (junk) 2 small gold bands
sad.gif
About 80 seconds per target To be honest, I might have done better if I had slowed down and concentrated only on the light sounds which would have had a higher chance of gold. Chuck
 

Attachments

  • Finds.webp
    Finds.webp
    98 KB · Views: 234
  • Finds 2.webp
    Finds 2.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0
That was a good hunt for one eight hour day congrats on all your rings
 
That is a lot of targets.
Nice silver, great gold.
 
looks like you mighta found a nice lil honey hole
 
Congratulations!!
 
Terrific hunting, Chuck! Congrats on the two gold rings:headbang:

Check those "junk " rings again...some may be silver?

Lorraine
 
Looks good to me!
 
Anytime you can have gold in the pouch is a great hunt.
 
That's an awful lot of targets! I guess nothing gets past your scoop!
I have heard the saying of falling in a pile $hit and coming up with a $10 bill in your hand..
But I have never heard of falling while on vacation and coming up with a handful of gold!
Congrats Chuck!
 
Outstanding hunt...looks like you found a virgin spot...congrats on the gold.
 
Hey Chuck, they'd had to cal 911 on my back after 8 hours of hunting!! Great job! Ray
 
Like a machine- that's a lot of targets for 1 day.
 
Just amazing !

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating
 
Unbelievable! That's awesome hunting!
Detector.gif
 
And this is in Michigan? Unbelievable!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom