jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,025 Reaction score 76,470 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I see nothing in the story on the so called "hidden gold" Needs more Research or I need new Glasses
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,718 Reaction score 22,235 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 28, 2021 #2 Damn...that's a tough woman. I'd bet that Mr. Fairgraves stays in line!
G Gold Maven Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 2,364 Reaction score 2,231 Golden Thread 0 Location Holmes County Ohio Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2021 #3 that's my kind of gal.