What's new

Value of a Complete Wheat Set?

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Does anyone know where to find a reference for the value of a complete set of wheats (PDS Mints, no die varieties)?

Mine is almost complete and I was just curious. I know that the top 5 or so coins make up most of the value but it seems there was a guide that listed the value of the set if all the coins were G-8, etc.

Anyone know what I mean?

JasonB
 
Upvote 0
If you go by 'non errors' basically the '22 -no d isn't included since that is an error.

Also really depends on grade!
 
Roughly about $1K for the complete set in G-VG condition. That's from a dealer's ad a few months ago.
 
It has no value to me- but then neither does the Mona Lisa, either.
 
Immy said:
Roughly about $1K for the complete set in G-VG condition. That's from a dealer's ad a few months ago.

Thanks, Immy. Appreciate that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom