Do you ever post pictures? or just ask prices on any random money you come across?

I found a nice EF-AU 1969-A $1 note a little while back. As it was, it was worth about $3. It was a beautiful note. I sold it to my dad for $1 because it upgraded the one in his collection. So whatever the condition of yours is, keep it! Start a collection of some sorts of old bills you find in circulation.

As for the 2004 $20 star note. If it has two light folds or less and absolutely no other problems, you could sell it for anywhere between $20 and $22.

This thread looks alot different from the last time I looked at it LOL

Also, there is a subsection for paper currency.

Paper Currencies

Hey! Why do some people's posts about things being off topic get deleted, but others people's posts about being off topic stay? Seems like a double-standard.

Besides, nobody asked me if they could delete my posts.

Though I do like that it is in the right section. Now that only needs to happen to about 15 more threads...

Hey! Why do some people's posts about things being off topic get deleted, but others people's posts about being off topic stay? Seems like a double-standard.

Though I do like that it is in the right section. Now that only needs to happen to about 15 more threads...

I don't know...?

Sorry, mods decide if a post should be moved, edited or deleted and we do not ask poster's permission. Read our TOS.

Per TOS we can move, edit or delete any thread, post, image or avatar we see needing action. Ever member here agrees to our TOS by posting here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back