What's new

Vegas Baby

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My boss is sending his son and I to an expo in Vegas...2 travel days, 3 full days. Staying at Mandalay Bay where the convention is being held. I've been "through" Vegas, but never really have had a chance to hang out.

If things go well, I'll have nothing to say, as they say :wink:

Anyone ever stayed at MB? Any good info?
 
You're going to the electronics show?? I remember years ago that show would give away a book with all the detailed information of the vendors.. I wonder if they still do that?
 
I've never stayed there but I would recommend going elsewhere to gamble and dine.Of course it's been many years since I was in the Mandalay,I always hang someplace else.But there again,it's been a few since I was out there.Are you going to check out the Pawn Stars pawn shop?
 
It's not the electronics expo, but there will be plenty of electronics. Lots of giveaways...UPS will be shipping packages back to the office with all the freebies.

I don't do alcohol and don't gamble, but might check out a few one-armed-bandits. It would be interesting to go to Pawn Stars. We'll have a car so it could happen. I've heard Vegas has gotten pretty bad in various respects due to lack of business, in general, but I guess we'll see. I thought about taking a detector, but not in 110 degree heat. :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom