What's new

vegas finds!

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I had a very nice weekend in vegas, and did a little hunting for coin, Didnt spend much time but I did manage to get

6 40% halves
and 1 Silver war Nickel

Unfortunately the half machines only held $300 worth and as I was not finding much and I seemed to be annoying the hell out of the machine fillers I stoped after not getting anymore after the last $600 worth.

But otherwise it was fun.
Thanks for the Tips Immy.
I was only able to search maybe 2k in halves and about $40 in nickels, But something beats nothing....but over all I did lose about $200 over the weekend, But thats better than losing more!
 
Upvote 0
Glad you had some success Dave, congrats on the silver. Yeah, I know that annoyed look that the slot techs gave you. If they had their way they'd stand by the cashier cages and BS all day.
 
LOL, I know that look too ;D I sure miss Vegas though. I would cruise the blackjack tables looking for silver rims ;)
I would also buy the bags from the counter in the main cage. One of the casinos would let me buy as much as I had cash for, then I would dump em at my dump bank. PM me Immy if you want the name of the casino, I sure can't take advantage while I am here.

JewelerDave, I think it is hilarious that when most of us take a vacation, we still do what we would be doing if we were home. I bet nobody here goes on vacation without their MD, or their CRH money, lol.

And, by the way, only losing 200 bucks in Vegas is the same as winning 200 bucks!!

Immy, do me a favor and Fed Ex me a Double Double from In and Out would ya? or maybe a sandwich from the Mediterranian Cafe... I would trade my best coin for one....or I will send you some sushi in exchange. Although, I think the postmaster might have an issue with the smell ::)

HH
vegasmtl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom