Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"TREASURE CLUES AND LOCATION, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND
Embark on a captivating journey with Terry Carter's detailed clues to find these treasures as he unveils the secrets of a hidden treasure that has eluded seekers for decades in his video titled "Help Find This Treasure." Spanning over 25 years of meticulous research, Terry generously shares a treasure site that whispers tales of ancient travelers, Spanish explorers in pursuit of Montezuma's treasure, pioneering spirits, and even the infamous outlaws like Butch Cassidy. Nestled in the rugged terrains near Vernal, Utah, this site, known as "The Rock," serves as a beacon for adventurers drawn to its rich history and the allure of undiscovered wealth.

As Terry narrates, "The Rock" is more than just a landmark; it's a crossroads of history where Native American petroglyphs adorn the canyon walls, Spanish symbols hint at hidden caches, and pioneers alongside notorious outlaws once sought refuge. This four-in-one treasure site promises not just one, but multiple treasures waiting to be discovered, from ancient gold bullions to long-lost pioneer and outlaw stashes, and even modern-day lost artifacts from decades of revelry.

Terry's call to adventure is not just about finding treasure; it's an invitation to be part of history, to walk the trails blazed by ancient civilizations and to perhaps unearth secrets that have been buried for centuries. Whether you're drawn by the thrill of the hunt, the beauty of the untamed wilderness, or the chance to hold a piece of history in your hands, this video is your gateway to an unforgettable adventure. Join Terry Carter in this enthralling quest and let "Help Find This Treasure" ignite your passion for exploration and discovery. Who knows? You might be the one to finally unveil the mysteries that "The Rock" holds."

Last edited:

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry is a great source of info for so many of us! I think I have watched about all of his You tube stories/interviews. He has the right spirit about the adventure of treasure hunting, being helpful to others. I located a nice vein cluster on a claim he was looking at in the Unitas in one of his films. Even made it to the restaurant he mentioned in one of them. I was with Chuck Christiansen, (we lost him during Covid) and a friend of his who had the claim but needed confirmation on the location of the actual veins. Four of them came together in one central mass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread