What's new

Very cool unknown buckle

BenVa68

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
504
Reaction score
1,735
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hopewell va.
Detector(s) used
Technetics T2+ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dug this today at a new permission in southern Va. It was a site we discovered in the woods with an old stone fiundation. I believe its a sash buckle but im not really sure.
 

Attachments

  • 20190330_195547.webp
    20190330_195547.webp
    675.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190330_195553.webp
    20190330_195553.webp
    614.2 KB · Views: 68
Yes, 1/2 of a sash buckle..

Tim
 
Upvote 0
That's a great looking sash buckle Ben! :thumbsup:
Most of the examples I find are relatively plain and utilitarian.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
That's a great looking sash buckle Ben! :thumbsup:
Most of the examples I find are relatively plain and utilitarian.

Dave

Thanks. I was ex ited when i saw it. Ive only dug one other sash buckle before but i think this one is older.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom