Detector(s) used
Surf P.I. Dual Field

Attachments

• Day-001a.JPG
    Day-001a.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0
Welcome to T net MadPixelPusher :hello: cool digs and have fun here 8) d aWg

The PI machines will find everything metal. When you get a scoop, get a good one, don't get a cheap one. The scoop will determine how deep and how quick you can recover a target. Good luck and have fun. Save some goodies for the rest of us. Gene

Welcome to T-Net!

Looks like you've got a good start. Have fun and keep diggin'! :icon_thumright:

~Indiana Digger~

Welcome to T-Net. Looks like you are off to a good start.

Great start. I started in my yard as well and am slowly cleaning the whole thing up. I am always amazed with the amount of metal in most of the ground in Iowa. Way to go on your first day out. It keeps getting better

T-net a great place to post. :thumbsup: Welcome! Your doing good!

Welcome my friend! The good stuff is coming! Keep at it :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Welcome to the best Metal detecting Forum!
Looking forward to seeing more posts!
Great finds already! :hello2:

Welcome and enjoy the hunts. :icon_thumright:

these are some nice relics!!!! you did better on your first day than on mine!!!! :laughing9: you will get some really good stuff, just keep swing and digging!!!! :headbang:

P.S- dont forget to post all you finds so we can see them :headbang: :hello: and welcome to T-net!!!!!!!

Nice finds for a new machine,you'll be unearthing the good stuff before you know it ;D HH Soup

If you ever get discouraged, what with finding junk after junk, just get on here and look/read the forums, get all fired up and out ya go again!
Happy Hunting!

Welcome!!!
thats a great start ...keep digging!!!

Man, I recently started and I don't think I've even found that much stuff. Congrats and hope you continue.

Chris / LI Digger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back