A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2013 #1 Sunday after church I went back to the field that I looked a short while late Saturday afternoon. I looked for 4 hours and found these. These are plow damaged. These are tools that I found. Upvote 0
Sunday after church I went back to the field that I looked a short while late Saturday afternoon. I looked for 4 hours and found these. These are plow damaged. These are tools that I found.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 22, 2013 #2 Great haul. Especially nice drill. Congrats
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2013 #3 I'd be happy with any one of them.. Nice finds, BCI
Charmin Bronze Member Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 2,284 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's Prizm III and Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2013 #4 Love the drill! And the other finds ain't too shabby either .
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2013 #5 Cool Finds! Good to here church comes first.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #6 Dang you wrent kidding, lol that was a great hunt. I keep a spare Tee shirt in my truck just in case a quick hunt pops up.
Dang you wrent kidding, lol that was a great hunt. I keep a spare Tee shirt in my truck just in case a quick hunt pops up.
*Molly* Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 2,789 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location England. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #7 Now that's a nice hunt. Congrats.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #8 Great finds americus!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #9 Not bad for a stroll in the fields on a Sunday afternoon. That is what you get for being a good guy Nice Americus.
Not bad for a stroll in the fields on a Sunday afternoon. That is what you get for being a good guy Nice Americus.