CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 25, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Very handy fuse chart thought I'd share I dug a fuse last year that was blown all to pieces last year and tossed it thinking it was a blown hose pipe till The Cannonball Guy set me straight. Mine was the type 1 Hotchkiss timer type fuse.
Very handy fuse chart thought I'd share I dug a fuse last year that was blown all to pieces last year and tossed it thinking it was a blown hose pipe till The Cannonball Guy set me straight. Mine was the type 1 Hotchkiss timer type fuse.
perry2 Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 404 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradford, NH Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2016 #2 Very Good// Do you know where the chart comes from (for a better copy) ?? Perry
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Mar 25, 2016 #3 Thanks Coily, it is now saved with my reference material! Perry, did you double click on the posted image? Mine comes up very legible.
Thanks Coily, it is now saved with my reference material! Perry, did you double click on the posted image? Mine comes up very legible.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2016 #4 Thanks for the post. Good info!
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 26, 2016 Thread Owner #5 perry2 said: Very Good// Do you know where the chart comes from (for a better copy) ?? Perry Click to expand... I sure don't Perry,sorry. I also have one with CW bullets if anyone wants me to post it.
perry2 said: Very Good// Do you know where the chart comes from (for a better copy) ?? Perry Click to expand... I sure don't Perry,sorry. I also have one with CW bullets if anyone wants me to post it.
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Mar 26, 2016 #6 CoilyGirl said: I sure don't Perry,sorry. I also have one with CW bullets if anyone wants me to post it. Click to expand... Cool! I'd love to see & save that one too! Thanks Coily!
CoilyGirl said: I sure don't Perry,sorry. I also have one with CW bullets if anyone wants me to post it. Click to expand... Cool! I'd love to see & save that one too! Thanks Coily!
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 26, 2016 Thread Owner #7 Here it comes bro. I included a pic of my fuse which I believed to be a hosepipe.