What's new

Very odd coin. Very old I have no idea this one will stump you !

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all, hope your all out getting yours swing on!
Today I stopped for a short morning outing
The other b@st@rds of bramble are working soon was solo
I hate solo , I put the headphones on Start swinging I'm lost !!
So I find this metal squarish chunk ,I've no ideas what it is so in the pouch it goes
A few cool buckles and a few wazzits
But the square thing is funny I look real close
I see something ? Still working on it but any guesses to narrow it down would help
Thanks hh gl
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    165.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    189.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    160.1 KB · Views: 115
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    250 KB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    213.4 KB · Views: 116
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    283 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    309.6 KB · Views: 109
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    587.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    586.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    489.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    684.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Upvote 0
What size? Looks old. What metal? Interesting
 
I really have no idea, but I doubt its a coin. Looks to be made out of a metal that is degrading. I definitely see designs/letters thouh, but I can't make anything out of it.
 
Sure does look like a casino chip...

It looks like it says "win" on it. Second picture at 7:00.
 
Last edited:
Think maybe part of a printing plate... but even with a mirror image the letters didn't jump out to me.
 
I dont know why but it looks like the bottom part of a stamp to me. Because science and reasons and stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom