What's new

very old Quil pen puzzel map of my area. Cape cod mass

frankie

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
408
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1380385This was found behind a chimney in a old house. People hide in this space. Was found when they moved the house. It's of cape cod. Could find the other puzzle that had Viking ship crossing top of the same map.
 
Hi Frankie; Nice find. Love the old maps. I'm in Medford near Boston. Want to hook up. I don't drive but can chip in for gas ok. PM me. I await. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:
 
I hear you about driving. Hate summer time. I go to the V.A. up your way now and again. Ground getting hard soon. But ya .We need to keep in touch. I have a friend who goes get cig's up your way also. He can't breath, but still smokes. He also want to go detecting up your way. If you want. P.M. your tel. My email is f.cavanaugh@Comcast.net Can't say when. But We will hook up sometime.
 
Interesting find, but not interesting enough to have two threads about it! How about removing one?
 
I put it up and it woudn't go thru. So I had to do a attachment
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom