Very Strange Dating Website Tale, Still Shaking My Head!

..............then again, she may be the one who breaks you into little pieces, her kids may steal everything of value from you, her ex-husband & his cell mate may escape & come lookin for you. On second thought........be very careful with this one Gopher. VERY Careful! :-\

Just kiddin........... ;D Follow your heart! :icon_thumright:

Should I bring Jello or a casserole? Do you two need a toaster or a blender? I just love a wedding........oh god I think Im gonna cry!! :'( :D

GopherDaGold said:
This gal has been involved in just about every bad thing you could imagine. Drugs, jail, DUI's, ex-hubby in prison, kids on probation with more pending charges...

Don't even joke, she is a gold mine... I'd clean her up a bit and get her booked on Jerry Springer, then Oprah. I smell money to be made.. I hear the buffets on those talk shows are to die for

Hey Gopher, I dug up my old wood burning set & spent the afternoon in the garage..........I made you a wedding present!!! Most of you know me as a great philosopher.........a thinking man, so Ive immortalized my thoughts & words in wood! I sure hope you like it & recommend you hang it in the garage or in a very dark closet. :icon_thumleft:

God I hope my girlfriend doesnt see this............ ;D :-[ :violent1:

Attachments

• marriage license.jpg
    marriage license.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 253
There went the 4th keyboard cover for this week ! You and Spart should find a life so I don't have to do so much housekeeping ................... NOT! :laughing9:

Mighty AP said:
If you are attracted to her, if you like her personality, give it a chance...

I'm not and I don't.
I just got an email from a lady who bought rapper Nelly's producers old house. She has an indoor heated pool with a bar and invited me over. I think I will take that offer instead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back