What's new

VERY STRANGE flat button. ID help needed.

NJ Marty

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
659
Reaction score
410
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
I got this strange flat button this weekend, never seen anything like it before. It looks Chinese maybe but not sure. Any info would be great.
Marty
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1927 (Medium).webp
    IMG_1927 (Medium).webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_1928 (Medium).webp
    IMG_1928 (Medium).webp
    35 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_1931 (Medium).webp
    IMG_1931 (Medium).webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 628
Never seen one like it either. Looks like a Nativity scene.
 
Upvote 0
Great button looks like an indian on left. All i know is very cool. HH Mark
 
Upvote 0
chark21798 said:
Great button looks like an indian on left. All i know is very cool. HH Mark

I agree with Mark now.....looks like an indian on the left. Thanksgiving Button!!!
 
Upvote 0
Sorry,no idea but it kinda look's like a representative from the Democratic Party handing over Nancy Pelosi for a good spanking ;D
 
Upvote 0
Interesting find, It looks like Chinese to me. Was it found near a railroad, I was thinking perhaps a Chinese button from the building of the railroads.
Abe
 
Upvote 0
Nice find!
Nothing I can help you with :dontknow:
repost in whatsit, I think some of the research experts only monitor that forum :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Is it me or does the figure on the right look like it has horns?
 
Upvote 0
it looks like a old lady in the right giving a child to the devil! hay i just woke up ;D willy
 
Upvote 0
civilman1 said:
Sorry,no idea but it kinda look's like a representative from the Democratic Party handing over Nancy Pelosi for a good spanking ;D
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:


Tim
 
Upvote 0
The figure on the right looks like a japanese geisha with 2 hair pins in her hair, and holding a fan, the figure on the left looks like thay are holding up a flower to the geisha
 
Upvote 0
Could be a geisha, woman on the left with flowers is definitely in Victorian clothing.

Japan-mania era English would be my guess. 2nd half, 19th c.
 
Upvote 0
civilman1 said:
Sorry,no idea but it kinda look's like a representative from the Democratic Party handing over Nancy Pelosi for a good spanking ;D
LMAO leave it to my knuckle headed husband to come up with this one.... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I've never seen a coin like this but I'm going with geisha girl on the right. Good luck id'ing.
 
Upvote 0
Dragonfire13 said:
Don't you just love thoses strange and crazy finds? The writing almost looks like arabic, or something :dontknow: Just a guess! Hope you can ID It.....Mike

I agree.
When I first saw the script in the image, I immediately thought of UAR, Iran, India, Tibet, Nepal, Morroco, etc. Maybe from a Nehru Jacket.

Scott
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom