Very strange token??? need help with ID

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Went out swinging today and got a large cent completely trashed from the fertilizer also got a bell and a few buttons. And I got this unknown disk, does anyone have an idea of the age and what it actually is and was used for. Thanks
Marty

Attachments

• IMG_1367 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1367 (Medium).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1368 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1368 (Medium).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_1374 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1374 (Medium).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 731
Upvote 0
This is actually a very rare but one of the first Government bailout tokens from years gone by.

plehbah said:
It looky like the dial from a Little Orphan Annie decoder.

Give my prize money to charity!
Darn, I was hoping for the rare government bailout token.

It's the middle spinner part of a 1936 Radio Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder badge! Go back & find the rest of it!

8^)

Attachments

• ROA.gif
    ROA.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 554
oddcoins said:
It's the middle spinner part of a 1936 Radio Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder badge! Go back & find the rest of it!

8^)

nice job!!!

Looks like a bailout token to me. One of those Zincoln Lincols that melts when it hits the grass. CIA technology...no trace of them printing money!

Nice finds, really like the sleigh bell. Also the Orphan Annie decoder is cool also. Funny thing
with that decoder, everytime you would decode something, it always came out the same. Eat more Malt O Meal I think!

HH,Ringfinder

rjw4law said:
This is actually a very rare but one of the first Government bailout tokens from years gone by.

Bail out token? LOL Might be able to cash that in right now with the way things are going.

Nice find

oddcoins said:

8^)

WOW! Gotta love this sport. :headbang:

kakcsdad said:
i am amazed at the knowledge shown on this web site! who needs professionals when everyone here knows what everything is! :thumbsup:

nice finds

and when a person doesn't know, he/she makes it up, and it is STILL ENTERTAINING......and sometimes right. :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back