What's new

Veteran Halfs CRH, Rookie With DImes and Quarter

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question for the Veterans CHR in Dimes and Quarters

I specialized in halfs but due to the fact that I have not been finding alot I decided to get 1 1/2 boxes of dimes
and one box of quarters.

I found 3 Silver Rosies (56,59,64) and One Quarter (51) and One Canadian Dime (69).

Is this a good average or it is low? It is challenging to search for dimes and hands get tired but at least I was not skunked.


The only advantage is that dimes and quarters are always available and halfs are not.

DW
 
Upvote 0
I'd be happy with that!
 
DW, the dimes are right on the mark, (except for the '69 Can, not silver, unless you are colleting 'em anyway). The quarter find is good, as I've only found 1 in $1200 searched.

ffd
 
The dimes sound average. The quarter find is probably better than average.
HH
Rich
 
I'd say average to good on dimes and above average on the quarters. If you found that out of one box I would stick with the quarters and try your luck.

Golden Silver
 
Not bad at all man. Try seeing if you can find a bank that has a coi machine. I think bags of dimes produce more. I usually only average 1 or to silvers per box. Sometimes just getting customer wrapped rolls will pay off too.
 
Dimes for me average about 3 to 4 per $500, and quarters about 1 per 2 $500. So you did good in my book.
 
dimes are about averageish...the quarts., ive done $1500ish in them and didnt get anything, so i decided not to play that silly game quarters like to play, and go right to the halves, but u actually did GREAT w/ the quarts., so i would stick 2 those. good luck, hh, and happy 4th!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom