What's new

Victorian era love token?

Josheyler

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Found this token in a change cup. Any information about this item would be great. I believe it may be a Victorian era love token?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230916_173249370.webp
    IMG_20230916_173249370.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20230916_173240130.webp
    IMG_20230916_173240130.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 71
Found this token in a change cup. Any information about this item would be great...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom