What's new

Video 5 - Explorations at Herman Petrashs Cabin

Thanks Joe. No one could ever say you just sat on your butt.

Frank,

Thanks!

These days I spend more time flat on my back, than any other position. Just had another 2-day visit with my local hospital........severe vertigo. Working on that now.

Good luck,

Joe
 
Frank,

Thanks!

These days I spend more time flat on my back, than any other position. Just had another 2-day visit with my local hospital........severe vertigo. Working on that now.

Good luck,

Joe

All that gold in your mattress must make sleep impossible. Be well, and grow strong!
 
Frank,

Thanks!

These days I spend more time flat on my back, than any other position. Just had another 2-day visit with my local hospital........severe vertigo. Working on that now.

Good luck,

Joe

I dislocated my two middle fingers on my left hand saturday in the Superstition Mountains. very dangerous being off trail and a heavy downpour. I would post pictures of my fingers but I don't want to gross everyone out. Lol
 
All that gold in your mattress must make sleep impossible. Be well, and grow strong!

Hal,

Thanks!

That didn't work so well for Waltz, so I have a safe for such things these days. Vicious dog is my first line of defense.:dog:Sold any gold I had at the peak of the market a few years ago. It started a downward trend the next day and, as far as I know, has never gone back to that high. Still holding on to the silver.

Good luck,

Joe
 
We think alike Joe. I did the same. I know a few dealers that bought high and are now stuck.
 
Frank,

Thanks!

These days I spend more time flat on my back, than any other position. Just had another 2-day visit with my local hospital........severe vertigo. Working on that now.

Good luck,

Joe

Stop drinking Oro's sock coffee. :laughing7:
Take care.
 
38:06 minutes? I need a synopsis please:tongue3: Is this video about a shoe?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom