RG1976
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2015
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 440
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero
Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #21
Thread Owner
Hi Tina-
Your compliments are amazing - thank you so much!!
As far as tumlinsons making money off their maps - I really don't believe they did - with the 100% intention to scam.
I wholeheartedly believe that they were on a mission to find something - and created the maps for Dr. Davis to finance them.
Treasure hunters, for the most part, are quite reclusive. I found it odd that they invited Robert's landlord to join them in their expeditions. That would be a multistate road trip – that most people would not do – unless they had a piece of the pie.
Your compliments are amazing - thank you so much!!
As far as tumlinsons making money off their maps - I really don't believe they did - with the 100% intention to scam.
I wholeheartedly believe that they were on a mission to find something - and created the maps for Dr. Davis to finance them.
Treasure hunters, for the most part, are quite reclusive. I found it odd that they invited Robert's landlord to join them in their expeditions. That would be a multistate road trip – that most people would not do – unless they had a piece of the pie.



, but rather to those individuals who knew of it's present location, yet failed to pass the information along. I won't name names, but some manner of deception re: the status of the manuscript, has been at play these last couple of years or so. Amiability aside, it's just something I see as wrong.






