What's new

Vino will like this one!

leviathanrick

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
429
Reaction score
520
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted for about three hours after work today. Found nothing but clad for the first two hours. Finally found a silver Rosie and then got the surprise when a 1794 Spanish 1 Reale pops out of the hole! Within fifteen minutes I got a Mercand a Silver Washington quarter. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616487.626604.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616504.249976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616518.639107.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616532.557970.webp
 
Upvote 60
Man that is awesome!!! I don't know much about Spanish silver, but isn't that a two real?
 
Man that is awesome!!! I don't know much about Spanish silver, but isn't that a two real?

No J, its a 1 reale. The 2 reale is bigger then a Quarter.
 

Attachments

  • 1442677352346.webp
    1442677352346.webp
    52 KB · Views: 72
Thanks Vino. The only Spanish I have ever touched is an El Cazador 8 real that I bought. Not familiar with the other denominations. Is that 2 real one you dug?
 
Thanks Vino. The only Spanish I have ever touched is an El Cazador 8 real that I bought. Not familiar with the other denominations. Is that 2 real one you dug?
Yes Sir, same day I found the 20center. Lol. But the 20cent piece trumps the 2R..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
 
Yes Sir, same day I found the 20center. Lol. But the 20cent piece trumps the 2R..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You guys and your Spanish silver just wreck me lol. I love seeing them posted, and would really like to dig one someday!
 
You guys and your Spanish silver just wreck me lol. I love seeing them posted, and would really like to dig one someday!
How about just hammered coins??? Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
 
Man that is awesome!!! I don't know much about Spanish silver, but isn't that a two real?

It's a one reale. I found a 2 reale about a year ago and it's larger.
 
Awesome!!!! Reale Still on my bucket list! Great finds,congratulations!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom